Re: broken link

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> The link to the ref impl from srfi.schemers.org is broken (I think
> it's meant to point to John's temp site).

No, it's a relative link.  Stupidly, though, I made it point to
comparators.tar.gz instead of sets.tar.gz, which is where the
implementation actually is.  It's extremely obsolete anyway; my next
effort will be to make it match the current draft.

> Also, in the rationale note that the iset egg uses bytevectors, not
> bignums, and is actually a hybrid implementation mixing integer ranges.

Fixed.  Now it just says "similar to the integer sets described here" without
further curlicues.

--
That you can cover for the plentiful            John Cowan
and often gaping errors, misconstruals,         http://www.ccil.org/~cowan