Re: broken link

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 113 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 113 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> The link to the ref impl from srfi.schemers.org is broken (I think
> it's meant to point to John's temp site).

No, it's a relative link.  Stupidly, though, I made it point to
comparators.tar.gz instead of sets.tar.gz, which is where the
implementation actually is.  It's extremely obsolete anyway; my next
effort will be to make it match the current draft.

> Also, in the rationale note that the iset egg uses bytevectors, not
> bignums, and is actually a hybrid implementation mixing integer ranges.

Fixed.  Now it just says "similar to the integer sets described here" without
further curlicues.

--
That you can cover for the plentiful            John Cowan
and often gaping errors, misconstruals,         http://www.ccil.org/~cowan