This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 113 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 113 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.
Here is an updated issues list:
1) R6RS provides define-enumeration to help set up enum-types. Is
this worth having? Possible syntax is: (define-enumeration <type-name>
(<symbol> ...) <constructor>)
This would bind <type-name> to the enum-type, and constructor to a
curried version of make-enum-set that already knows what type to use.
2) Should there be a mechanism to convert between integer sets and
integers as bitvectors, as defined in SRFI 33, SRFI 60, and R6RS?
6) Are bags really useful enough to include?
7) Should bags be called multisets (msets?) instead?
8) Should we switch to unique enum objects rather than symbols?
9) The word "set" is heavily overloaded. Should we use "gset" or