Closing SRFI-112 and voting on it for R7RS-large

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 112 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 112 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Well, for personal reasons I haven't done anything on Scheme for about a
month, but I'm starting up again.

1) SRFI editors: please finalize SRFI 112.

2) WG2 members and would-be members: please vote on accepting SRFI 112
<http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-112/srfi-112.html> as part of R7RS-large
in the (scheme inquiry) library.

Votes will be accepted until Monday, September 23 at noon UTC.  Vote
by responding to this email on the scheme-reports-wg2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailing list.  A valid vote consists of either "yes" or "no", plus
any comments you want to add.  If you have trouble posting, send your
vote to me and I will forward it.  (Kevin Wortman, your existing vote
will stand unless you tell me otherwise.)

--
By Elbereth and Luthien the Fair, you shall     cowan@xxxxxxxx
have neither the Ring nor me!  --Frodo          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan