Re: About logging / reporting

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 112 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 112 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Emmanuel Medernach scripsit:

> Yes, but in the  end this is equivalent to passing
> untouched values to  some output port.

In the end, perhaps.  But that may happen through some opaque interface,
for example syslog.  A Scheme version of the syslog() API would expect
strings; the ports to be used are determined at the C level.

--
I suggest you solicit aid of my followers       John Cowan
or learn the difficult art of mud-breathing.    cowan@xxxxxxxx