Re: About logging / reporting

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 112 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 112 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Yes, but in the  end this is equivalent to passing
untouched values to  some output port. I seriously
doubt  anything else could  be safely  done, apart
concatenating  as   in  your  example,  especially
because  "no attempt  is made  to  standardize the
string values they return".  Thus as the intention
is to  report, then doing so  without resorting to
intermediate values is IMHO the way to go.

--
Emmanuel Medernach