Call for vote: SRFI 112, Environment inquiry

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 112 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 112 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

The time has come to vote on SRFI 112, Environment inquiry, to determine
if it should become an optional part of the R7RS large language.
The voting period as shown on the WG2Calendar runs from now until noon
UTC on July 24.  Vote by replying to this email with either "Yes" or "No"
and any comments you may have.  If you aren't subscribed to the WG2 list,
send the email to me and I will repost it there.

I have again slightly jumped the gun on SRFI finalization.
SRFI editors, please finalize SRFI 112.

--
John Cowan      <cowan@xxxxxxxx>       http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
                Charles li reis, nostre emperesdre magnes,