Thank you VERY MUCH for participating in SRFI-110 (sweet-expressions)

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 110 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 110 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

My sincere thanks to EVERYONE who participated in the development of SRFI-110.
It's never possible to accept *all* comments, but I believe that the
many comments we've received have helped make SRFI-110 a better specification.

I'm now submitting the final version of SRFI-110 to the SRFI editors,
including supporting material such as the reference implementation.
I expect that the specification will be frozen at that point.

I encourage Scheme implementations to implement this SRFI as an option,
or at least create hooks to simplify creating and embedding these capabilities.
I can't force that (obviously!), but I can encourage it...!

If you want to discuss something relevant in the future, it's my
understanding that you'll be able to post to the srfi-110 mailing list.
However, you might also consider posting to the readable-discuss mailing list
(both addresses are in this email's headings).

--- David A. Wheeler