Better error resync - read until un-indented line

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 110 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 110 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I plan to tweak the sample implementation so that if there's an error,
it will try to resync by reading to find an un-indented line.

It currently tries to resync by reading to find a _blank_ line.
But this causes it to sometimes skip lines that are obviously the
start of a new sweet-expression, making the current
behavior suboptimal.  (If there's a collecting list
it could be at the wrong level, but that'd be true regardless.)

The spec doesn't require any particular resync behavior.
I think that's fine; this is more a quality-of-implementation issue.
But I think the sample implementation should behave nicely, since
that's how many people will first encounter this notation.

--- David A. Wheeler