Updated SRFI-110 posted! Sweet-expression datum comments+simpler grammar

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 110 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 110 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I've submitted to the SRFI editors an updated SRFI-110, here:
  http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-110/

This includes a lot of changes due to my taskmaster Mark H Weaver :-).
In particular, it supports sweet-expression datum comments and
a less-complex grammar that is still rigorous, as well as a variety
of small changes.

Sweet-expression datum comments are
started by "#;" followed by whitespace in the first position
(exactly the same as abbreviations).
This required adding an "empty" return value, which meant that
I needed to define and use several procedures to handle empty.
On the other hand, now that "empty" exists, a few rules could be
simplified.

Mark H Weaver commented about the grammar complexity.
I haven't (yet?) found a significantly-better way to notate the
grammar that's not LL(1).  *However*, I've done a number
of modifications to make the key BNF grammar simpler.

Does the "key BNF" grammar look like an improvement?

--- David A. Wheeler