Re: More comments, and the ANTLR code is too complex

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 110 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 110 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Mark H Weaver <mhw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  In your grammar, whitespace and comments are stripped in several redundant
> places.

Hmmm.  Maybe I could start by re-examining the current grammar and try to
collect common sequences. That would probably at least resolve some of your
concerns, and even if we end up rewriting it in another notation, grouping
common sequences would probably simplify that rewrite.

--- David A. Wheeler