Re: More comments, and the ANTLR code is too complex

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 110 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 110 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Mark H Weaver <mhw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> * Inconsistent syntax is used within {} in the ANTLR.  In most places
>   standard Scheme syntax is used, but in 'collecting_tail', the syntax
>   is more like C.
>
> * Why are the action rules in 'n_expr' simply expressions that refer to
>   values such as '$n1', but the action rules of 'collecting_tail' are
>   instead assignment statements that refer to values such as '$more.v'?

It turns out that this was operator error on my part.
My translator worked, but for some reason I cut-and-pasted instead
of using the translated version in the SRFI.

I think I've fixed it.

--- David A. Wheeler