Re: sweet-expressions are not homoiconic

Alexey Radul scripsit:

> However, I
> find that show-paren-mode solves the paren-matching problem quite
> nicely for reading -- just put your cursor on a paren you are curious
> about and the matching one lights up.

Indeed.  Even an "ex" troglodyte like me will go into vi-mode and bounce
around on the % key occasionally when writing Scheme.  (I only know the
following vi-mode commands:  h, j, k, l, i, x, %, and most importantly Q,
which sends me back to ex-mode where I prefer to edit.)

--
John Cowan    http://ccil.org/~cowan    cowan@xxxxxxxx
[T]here is a Darwinian explanation for the refusal to accept Darwin.