Updated SRFI-110 posted!

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 110 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 110 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

The editors have just posted an updated SRFI-110.

I plan to update this further to document why there's no line continuation
(and how it could be added), and to credit to more of the many people who
have helped.

But... I'd like to wrap up SRFI-110 soon.  I asked for a delay because I think
many people were (understandably!) focused on the R7RS vote discussions,
and appropriately so.  But the R7RS-small has completed, and that makes this
a good time to finish up.

If have other last-minute comments or changes, please post NOW or
forever hold your piece on SRFI-110.

--- David A. Wheeler