Re: First cut at "curly-write" and "neoteric-write" with -shared and -cyclic versions

Good news!!  Thanks to help from Beni Cherniavsky-Paskin, I found the problem
in the *-write-shared tests.  It turns out the problem was in the tests, not the tested code;
guile 2.0 does some sharing that I believe is legal, but more than I expected it to do.

I fixed the test suite and it now passes.  So it appears that our sample implementation
is working just fine.

Beni: Thanks very much!!

--- David A. Wheeler