Re: First cut at "curly-write" and "neoteric-write" with -shared and -cyclic versions

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 110 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 110 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Good news!!  Thanks to help from Beni Cherniavsky-Paskin, I found the problem
in the *-write-shared tests.  It turns out the problem was in the tests, not the tested code;
guile 2.0 does some sharing that I believe is legal, but more than I expected it to do.

I fixed the test suite and it now passes.  So it appears that our sample implementation
is working just fine.

Beni: Thanks very much!!

--- David A. Wheeler