Re: scope of #!sweet and friends inside parens

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 110 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 110 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Eh, I thought this was part of the definition of "#-based comment", which is basically anything that starts with #\# but doesn't cause the reader to yield a datum.  This includes #| |# and #;.  So #!sweet and friends would be treated the same as #| |# in indentation processing.