Re: Is SRFI-110 ready for final release?

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 110 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 110 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

[forgot to cc: the list. ÂI'll never learn.]
misc proofreading:

"Unfortunately, SRFI-49 had some awkward usage issues, and by itself it lacks support for infix notation (e.g., {a + b}) and prefix formats (e.g., f(x)). Sweet-expressions build on and refine SRFI-49 by addressing these issues. "
 Won't hurt to link here (again) to SRFI-105?

# Tutorial
## Clarifications
"2. Lines with only a ;-comment (preceded by 0 or more indent characters) are completely ignored - even their indentation (if any) is irrelevant."
 I'd explicitly add they are not considered empty and don't end an _expression_.

## Advanced features
"Sweet-expressions also add a few additional abbreviations, sometimes called sweet-_expression_ âadvanced featuresâ, that make sweet-expressions even more pleasant to use"
 At least GROUP is essential, not just "more pleasant". ÂThoughÂthe existing formulation may be better than any precise alternatives.

- SUBLIST - add comment drawing attention toÂc d e f $ g == c d e f gÂ!=Âc d e f (g)

-ÂmentionÂin tutorial how to escapeÂspecialÂmarkers (e.g. {\\})

# Spec
##ÂOther requirements
"Implementations that provide R7RS semantics ...ÂSHOULD appropriate variants of these"
 s/SHOULD/SHOULD include/.