Any other changes/objections for SRFI-110 (sweet-expressions)?

As far as I know, all objections and discussion items for this SRFI have been addressed.  Various "write" routines have been added, and questions about the SRFI-110 text have to my knowledge been resolved.  I'm in the process of creating a Common Lisp implementation, and it appears it's quite implementable there as well, which is a good thing.

So... if anyone has an issue, please speak up.  Otherwise, the final SRFI-110 is probably going to look a lot like the current draft :-).

Thanks.

--- David A. Wheeler