Any other changes/objections for SRFI-110 (sweet-expressions)?

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 110 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 110 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

As far as I know, all objections and discussion items for this SRFI have been addressed.  Various "write" routines have been added, and questions about the SRFI-110 text have to my knowledge been resolved.  I'm in the process of creating a Common Lisp implementation, and it appears it's quite implementable there as well, which is a good thing.

So... if anyone has an issue, please speak up.  Otherwise, the final SRFI-110 is probably going to look a lot like the current draft :-).

Thanks.

--- David A. Wheeler