Re: Need to change parse-hash in reference implementation

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 110 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 110 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Alan Manuel Gloria:
> Could be.  The intent was to make parse-hash's interface very simple,
> and that #' #` #, #,@ would be processed by the main parser without
> calling parse-hash....
>I suggest putting #'
> and friends in the main parser, unless someone strenuously objects on
> the grounds that #' is being actually *used* to mean something other
> than (syntax ...)

Ahead of you!  I put #' in the main parser, but changed the calling order
so that parse-hash can override what the main parser would normally do with "#".

--- David A. Wheeler