Re: OT: Formatting Lisp code from the command line (was: First impressions of the specification)

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 110 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 110 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Beni Cherniavsky-Paskin scripsit:

> > emacs --batch FOO.scm --eval '(indent-region (point-min) (point-max))' -f
> 'save-buffer'

Thank you very much!

> One indentation quirk that might surprise you is comment-only lines
> indented to far right.

I'm familiar with, and already use, the traditional conventions about
single vs. multiple semicolons.

--
A few times, I did some exuberant stomping about,       John Cowan
like a hippo auditioning for Riverdance, though         cowan@xxxxxxxx