Re: Draft SRFI update - initial indent with "!"

Sorry, but what was the previous rationale to not allowing initial "!" indents?

On 03/28/2013 03:39 PM, David A. Wheeler wrote:
I've tweaked the grammar to allow initial indents with "!", making them consistent with the rest of indentation.

This simplifies indentation processing, now we just have INITIAL_INDENT instead two tokens
(with and without bang).  I made a few other tweaks too.

Attached - any thoughts?

  --- David A. Wheeler