SRFI-109 (string quasi-literals) candidate

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 109 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 109 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

http://per.bothner.com/tmp/srfi-109/srfi-109.html
After the editors have uploaded it, it will also be
at http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-109/srfi-109.html

I think this is getting closed to final.  I can't think
of any more changes I'd like to make.  Please let me
know if there are any other issues before we make this final.

The latest Kawa in the Subversion repository matches this version.
--
	--Per Bothner