SRFI-108/SRFI-109 special characters

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 109 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 109 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

(Notice this initial message goes to both the SRFI 108 and 109 lists,
but I set "Followup-to" to only the 108 list.)

Welcome to SRFIs 108 and 109.  I hope you will find these useful.

The first order of business so to try to reach consensus about
what special/delimiter characters to use.  So I draw your attention
to the section discussing this:

http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-108/srfi-108.html#Delimiter-options

If you have a preference as to which syntax works best, I'd like to
hear it.  Ideally try to mull the various alternatives, and perhaps
play with them using pencil and paper.  Do you prefer XML-style syntax,
Scribble-style syntax, or something completely different?  For now just
reply t this message; if we get too many messages we may try a poll.

Once there is a decision (I'm the benevolent dictator of these SRFIs),
I'll simplify the presentation to reflect that decision.
--
	--Per Bothner