Re: SRFI-108/SRFI-109 special characters

Per Bothner scripsit:

> The difference isn't always clear, but it does seem a useful
> distinction especially for "document"-like applications.

On reflection, I'm inclined to agree that initial-expressions are useful,
but I still think they belong in an "advanced quasi-literal" SRFI, not
in this one.  Granted, without them the distinction in bracket types is
harder to motivate, but I can live with that.

--
Take two turkeys, one goose, four               John Cowan
cabbages, but no duck, and mix them             http://www.ccil.org/~cowan