Re: SRFI 10

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 108 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 108 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Per Bothner scripsit:

> Good point.  However, I don't see there is much benefit in
> re-defining SRFI 10 in terms of SRFI 108:

Very well: in that case, I suggest removing the "Readtable literals"
section altogether.

--
John Cowan              http://www.ccil.org/~cowan      cowan@xxxxxxxx
"After all, would you consider a man without honor wealthy, even if his