Re: SRFI-108/SRFI-109 special characters

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 108 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 108 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> So to answer your question, in my limited experience similar is
> good enough.  But if we start sharing code more often things could
> be different.

Also, I don't think Chibi-Scribble is as different from Racket-Scribble
as SRFI 108 Scribble-style is:  in particular, @{text} means something
quite different than in regular Scribble.

--
Normally I can handle panic attacks on my own;   John Cowan <cowan@xxxxxxxx>
but panic is, at the moment, a way of life.      http://www.ccil.org/~cowan