This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 107 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 107 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.
It's time for the last call for comments. I've asked the editors to upload it; until then you can read it at: http://per.bothner.com/tmp/srfi-107/srfi-107.html A diff from the previous version is at: http://per.bothner.com/tmp/srfi-107/srfi-107-20131103-20131208.diff The main substantial difference is that I changed xml-PI-target to be translated to a string, rather than a symbol. This matches XML Schema and XQuery/XPath (in the sense that NCName is a subtype of String, not of QName). FWIW it also matches the Kawa implementation. -- --Per Bothner per@xxxxxxxxxxx http://per.bothner.com/