Re: Final comments, mostly editorial

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 107 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 107 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Per Bothner scripsit:

> I don't think it is possible to require warnings in a Scheme
> specification.

Yes, you're right, partly because the idea of warnings is not formalized
as it is in CL.  That's something I have to think about for R7RS-large.
In that case I fall back on the position of making ]]> an error (which
means, of course, that implementations are free to treat it how they like).

--
You let them out again, Old Man Willow!                 John Cowan
What you be a-thinking of?  You should not be waking!   cowan@xxxxxxxx