Re: Final comments, mostly editorial

Per Bothner scripsit:

> I don't think it is possible to require warnings in a Scheme
> specification.

Yes, you're right, partly because the idea of warnings is not formalized
as it is in CL.  That's something I have to think about for R7RS-large.
In that case I fall back on the position of making ]]> an error (which
means, of course, that implementations are free to treat it how they like).

--
You let them out again, Old Man Willow!                 John Cowan
What you be a-thinking of?  You should not be waking!   cowan@xxxxxxxx