Re: Final comments, mostly editorial

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 107 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 107 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Scripsi:

> It was introduced into the XML spec for the sake of SGML compatibility,
> yes, not merely a recommendation for those who actually need
> compatibility But it is in itself a hardwired rule of XML.

Ouch.  That should have read:

It was introduced into the XML spec for the sake of SGML compatibility,
yes.  But it is in itself a hardwired rule of XML, not merely a
recommendation for those who actually need such compatibility.

--
John Cowan <cowan@xxxxxxxx>             http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Sir, I quite agree with you, but what are we two against so many?