Re: Final comments, mostly editorial

Scripsi:

> It was introduced into the XML spec for the sake of SGML compatibility,
> yes, not merely a recommendation for those who actually need
> compatibility But it is in itself a hardwired rule of XML.

Ouch.  That should have read:

It was introduced into the XML spec for the sake of SGML compatibility,
yes.  But it is in itself a hardwired rule of XML, not merely a
recommendation for those who actually need such compatibility.

--
John Cowan <cowan@xxxxxxxx>             http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Sir, I quite agree with you, but what are we two against so many?