[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: finishing SRFI-107 - representation of namespace declarations

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 107 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 107 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On 10/29/2013 07:01 PM, John Cowan wrote:
Per Bothner scripsit:

(NOTE: This isn't quite ready yet for review: I think the syntax and
translations (into core S-expressions) are close to done, but the
over-all structure needs more work.)

I saw a few typos: for "tagname" read "element name", for "XMLName" read
"XML name", for "builtin" read "built-in", for "segement" read "segment",
for "Booleans" read "booleans", for "consitsing" read "consisting", for
"An possible" read "A possible", for "oter" read "other", for "mininum"
read "minimum", for "pre-defined" read "predefined", for "Testsuite" read
"Test suite".

Thanks.  I fixed these (in my private copy), except for:

XMLName - couldn't find that.

tagname - this is meant to be a syntactic non-terminal
that has the same role as NCName. Perhaps just using NCName is the cleanest.

I changed the draft to use NCName.  You can see the change here:
	--Per Bothner
per@xxxxxxxxxxx   http://per.bothner.com/