Re: finishing SRFI-107 - representation of namespace declarations

On 10/29/2013 07:01 PM, John Cowan wrote:
Per Bothner scripsit:

(NOTE: This isn't quite ready yet for review: I think the syntax and
translations (into core S-expressions) are close to done, but the
over-all structure needs more work.)

I saw a few typos: for "tagname" read "element name", for "XMLName" read
"XML name", for "builtin" read "built-in", for "segement" read "segment",
for "Booleans" read "booleans", for "consitsing" read "consisting", for
"An possible" read "A possible", for "oter" read "other", for "mininum"
read "minimum", for "pre-defined" read "predefined", for "Testsuite" read
"Test suite".

Thanks.  I fixed these (in my private copy), except for:

XMLName - couldn't find that.

tagname - this is meant to be a syntactic non-terminal
that has the same role as NCName. Perhaps just using NCName is the cleanest.

I changed the draft to use NCName.  You can see the change here:
http://per.bothner.com/tmp/srfi-107/srfi-107.html#qualified-names
--
	--Per Bothner