Re: udp support

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> I'm in the process of porting hato to R7RS and was
> considering using SRFI 106.

I haven't checked lately, but ISTR that SRFI 106 was only meant for TCP.

> Am I missing something or is there no way to get the
> client host or port when receiving udp packets?
> Chicken and Racket handle this by returning multiple
> values.  Chibi follows C and uses a mutable address
> parameter.

You might want to look at
<http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/wiki/DatagramChannelsCowan>,
which tracks the C API fairly closely.

Also, note <http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/temp/srfi-116.html>,
immutable lists.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@xxxxxxxx
        "You need a change: try Canada"  "You need a change: try China"