Re: Cleaning up SRFI 105 MUSTard (mostly)

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 105 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 105 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

John Cowan:
> The spec fails to say that s-expressions are n-expressions.

Don't need to say it directly, since that follows from the definitions:
* "A neoteric-expression or n-expression is a curly-infix-expression,..."
* "Curly-infix-expressionsor c-expressions are
s-expressions with an additional notation: The curly-infix list."

Since neoteric-expressions include a curly-infix-expressions, and curly-infix-expressions include s-expressions, an unsuffixed s-expression is also a neoteric-expression.

But clarity is still a good thing.  I'll add that somewhere to the text to point it out, and make it clear that "n-expression" is just an abbreviation.

Thanks for the other comments, I intend to walk through them separately.

--- David A. Wheeler