Re: Precedence

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 105 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 105 are here. Eventually, the entire history will be moved there, including any new messages.

I agree that precedence isn't really important at this point.

Actually, the revised version already have a kind of
precedence---function applications in the form of neoteric
expressions have higher precedence than infix ops.   It allows
me to write unary ops & function calls more "clustered" than
infix ops, hence addresses my original complaint that mere
c-exprs don't make code readable much.