Re: Are we done? Are other changes needed to maximize adoption?

Per Bothner scripsit:

> Well, if you want to support the infix expressions people are used to,
> need to at least support multiple operators:
>   3 + 4 + 5 + 6

SRFI-105 supports this as {3 + 4 + 5 + 6}, though {3 + 4 * 5 + 6} is
not natively supported (it comes through as (nfx 3 + 4 * 5 + 6), and
it's up to the "nfx" macro, if there is one, to say what that means.

> And of couple people are used to parenthesis as grouping.

For SRFI-105 to fit nicely into Scheme, () has to work the way it works
in vanilla Scheme; the same is true with sweet-expressions.

--
Where the wombat has walked,            John Cowan <cowan@xxxxxxxx>
it will inevitably walk again.          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan