Re: Are we done? Are other changes needed to maximize adoption?

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 105 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 105 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Alan Manuel Gloria:
> I notice that SRFI-26 for example has a separate "Design Rationale"
> which comes after the specifications.
>
> David, maybe we can reorg the spec slightly to add a separate
> "Design Rationale" after the specifications?

Done.  It's an improvement for sure.

Any other proposed changes?  I'll post yet another revision in a bit, but I want to be gentle to the long-suffering SRFI editors :-).

--- David A. Wheeler