Re: SRFI 105: Curly-infix-expressions

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 105 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 105 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

> On the other hand, *I* (almkglor) have seen Scheme code that looks like this:
> (let ([x foo][y bar])
>  ...)

Yeccch.

Well, a pretty-printer would solve that in a hurry.  I suspect few pretty-printers would do that by default (and even if they did, I'd expect that to be configurable).

Since R7RS doesn't require support for [] as a synonym for (), if they update for R7RS, maybe they'd be willing to fix that.

--- David A. Wheeler