[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Character encoding
This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 103 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 103 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.
- To: srfi-103 <srfi-103@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Character encoding
- From: Eduardo Cavazos <wayo.cavazos@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 05:21:50 -0600
- Delivered-to: srfi-103@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:to:in-reply-to :references:content-type:date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer :content-transfer-encoding; bh=oPV8jbHqNWPvYu4TKccqVXONGJq5Skrm520IICxnVvg=; b=NWtikYWBhlinXbh+VQp6rG1BnUhbS6zQSWnuE5aAAZpKJDcSoXe2Ljearsw1PdsiHU iWH5rukhlAf4/lIVISF1odzyl4jD2AAlsvYdrfkzUsjYhYlMWKoel3jj6OpISC2tO9Sv MPW6626v8rh6nSg12pMXbqQISuxMzrHMiMA8w=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:from:to:in-reply-to:references:content-type:date:message-id :mime-version:x-mailer:content-transfer-encoding; b=r/r7ofKV2j0rnyxZA/S+UFFsYDfEmHlsoXAYjpfS0ollZHmkVsAYHxCRa8Hwk5BsTb H42j+Dg8g72ID51inV+HvngnmCXn2+OSom9b+aoY/CHbzNaCu6MJQuzaEDwOz74ZMG5G 5mOIkdh4OfRN8E9i6Z9brbsqSD7m23RPvuCQ4=
- In-reply-to: <1267914956.19059.125.camel@eep>
- References: <1267845838.2897.166.camel@dharmatech-laptop> <1267914956.19059.125.camel@eep>
On Sat, 2010-03-06 at 14:35 -0800, Derick Eddington wrote:
> > Currently, two implementations haven't committed at all to the current
> > SRFI naming convention: Chez and Ikarus.
> I don't know what you mean. They both support it.
I mean that they do not ship with SRFIs with names conformant to
SRFI-97. So changing the library names wouldn't affect them. Mosh,
Larceny, and Ypsilon do ship with SRFI-97 style SRFIs.