Re: Character encoding

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 103 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 103 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Sat, 2010-03-06 at 14:35 -0800, Derick Eddington wrote:

> > Currently, two implementations haven't committed at all to the current
> > SRFI naming convention: Chez and Ikarus.
>
> I don't know what you mean.  They both support it.

I mean that they do not ship with SRFIs with names conformant to
SRFI-97. So changing the library names wouldn't affect them. Mosh,
Larceny, and Ypsilon do ship with SRFI-97 style SRFIs.

Ed