Re: upcoming revision, need feedback

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 103 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 103 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 23:16 -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 23:05 -0800, Derick Eddington wrote:

> > I think the rest of your message is failing to understand the purpose of
> > this SRFI.
> >

> Why do you suppose C has never specified any mapping between #include <>
> directives and directory layouts?  Not even Posix has one.  This has not
> hampered C's usability or portability.

I don't think I'm familiar enough to say.

I do know what the current situation with R6RS library files on Unixoids
and Windoze is: the names and directory structure of library files, not
their source-code contents, are not fully portable because different
R6RS systems do not implement the same method of finding them, and this
SRFI will fix that.

--
: Derick