Re: upcoming revision, need feedback

On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 23:16 -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 23:05 -0800, Derick Eddington wrote:

> > I think the rest of your message is failing to understand the purpose of
> > this SRFI.
> >

> Why do you suppose C has never specified any mapping between #include <>
> directives and directory layouts?  Not even Posix has one.  This has not
> hampered C's usability or portability.

I don't think I'm familiar enough to say.

I do know what the current situation with R6RS library files on Unixoids
and Windoze is: the names and directory structure of library files, not
their source-code contents, are not fully portable because different
R6RS systems do not implement the same method of finding them, and this
SRFI will fix that.

--
: Derick