Re: upcoming revision, need feedback

On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 22:27 -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Well, part of this is about the value of the srfi in general.  I think
> it would be better if it said, explicitly, this is a suggested binding
> for r6rs libraries on Unix systems, and other systems with similar
> directory structures.

Okay, I'll change the first sentence of the Abstract section to be:

        This SRFI defines a standard for naming and finding files
        containing libraries, for Unix-like and Windows platforms, where
        a library name is a list of symbols.

I think the rest of your message is failing to understand the purpose of
this SRFI.

--
: Derick