Re: Continuing support for the sls extension

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 103 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 103 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I've already addressed all your below points in these messages:

http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-103/mail-archive/msg00087.html

http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-103/mail-archive/msg00090.html

(Read the entirety of the messages.)

--