Re: A utility for renaming old-style file names

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 103 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 103 are here. Eventually, the entire history will be moved there, including any new messages.

Derick Eddington <derick.eddington@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The new revision of SRFI 103 changes the file name extension for R6RS
> library files from .sls and .IMPL.sls to .r6rs-lib and .IMPL-r6rs-lib.

Why did you make this change, and does it mean that I'll be discouraged
From keeping my filenames as they are?

Regards,

--
GÃran Weinholt <goran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"What we have done with PCs so far is not natural."