Re: Plan for revising

On Oct 8, 2009, at 2:43 AM, Shiro Kawai wrote:

I'd like to clearify one point.  Suppose I have /usr/share/scheme
and /home/shiro/scheme in SCHEME_LIBRARY_PATH, in that order,
and I have those files:

 /usr/share/scheme/acme/foo.sls
 /home/shiro/scheme/acme/foo.sls
 /home/shiro/scheme/acme/foo.myscheme.sls

If myscheme wants to import (acme foo), should it load the
"first match" which is /usr/share/scheme/acme/foo.sls, or
should it keep looking for the "best match", which is
/home/shiro/scheme/acme/foo.myscheme.sls?

A library found in the first path should be the one picked because
that's how search paths work: you search in the first, then the
second, and so on.  If the SRFI is unclear about this, it should
be made clear.

Aziz,,,