Revised^2 draft of SRFI 101

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 101 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 101 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

A revised draft of SRFI 101: Purely Functional Random-Access Pairs and Lists is now available at:

   http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-101/

Changes from the first revision:

* The `equal?' procedure has been added.

* A `length<=?' procedure has been added for use in bounds checking on
  chains of pairs.

* Time and space bounds have been placed on `make-list'.  It must
  operate in both O(log(k)) time and space.

* Time bounds have been tightened on `list-ref', `list-set', etc.
  They are now required to operated in O(min(k,log(n))).

The reference implementation has not been updated to reflect the latest changes in the specification, but I hope to have this posted soon.

The draft period technically ended yesterday. I am inclined to leave discussion open for another week and then finalize, so please comment now if you have changes to suggest.

David