Re: Suggestions for named library name for SRFI 101

leppie wrote:
Hi

The reference only says (srfi :101).

If we follow how other SRFI's are prepared (like Derrick's, and what I think the library SRFI specifies), there should be 2 libraries, eg

(srfi :101)

and

(srfi :101 random-access-lists) ; first name that came to mind.

Thanks for the suggestion -- you'll be glad to know this is exactly what is already in the document.

http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-101/srfi-101.html#ImplementationRequirements

The reference implementation, as you point out, only provides (srfi :101), but it's easy enough to define the other needed pieces in terms of that.

David