[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
add procedure decons
This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 101 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 101 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.
- To: srfi-101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: add procedure decons
- From: Arthur Smyles <atsmyles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:18:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: srfi-101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=TYMJY65RxPLswtSbGO51Ai1D+sEn2+w2UvliQTCsjJ6DaMBiJiXKffbEf15fVxzI; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Arthur Smyles <atsmyles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You currently have a private procedure named ra:car+cdr. It's proven useful by
the fact that you use it to implement car, cdr, caar, etc. I think that this would be
useful for other types of deconstructions of con cells and would like to see it
made public. Secondly, I suggest calling it decons.