Re: To quote or not to quote, that is the question

Robby Findler wrote:
I'm not sure about the conclusion, but you can (in a module), do that
kind of lifting in a PLT macro. Search for "lifts" in the docs.

Thanks! That's useful to know; if `quote' is added I can factor out an implementation-specific reference implementation for that and provide a portable R6RS implementation of the rest. (It's also good to know for my RaList planet package).

Do other Schemes provide ways of defining quote-like forms?

David