Re: miscellaneous

Taylor R Campbell wrote:
   Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:07:20 -0400
   From: David Van Horn <dvanhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I could add conversion functions if that seems useful (they are trivial to define in terms of the folds given). In a system that really embraces the random-access pair type as fundamental, these would just be identities.

I think this would be good: otherwise programs would not be able to
portably exploit systems that embrace random-access lists.

In a system that uses random-access lists everywhere, you would not need conversions. In a system that doesn't, these are easy to portably define. So now I'm not sure what your concern is.

David