Re: miscellaneous

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 101 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 101 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Taylor R Campbell wrote:
   Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:07:20 -0400
   From: David Van Horn <dvanhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I could add conversion functions if that seems useful (they are trivial to define in terms of the folds given). In a system that really embraces the random-access pair type as fundamental, these would just be identities.

I think this would be good: otherwise programs would not be able to
portably exploit systems that embrace random-access lists.

In a system that uses random-access lists everywhere, you would not need conversions. In a system that doesn't, these are easy to portably define. So now I'm not sure what your concern is.

David