Re: importing srfi-101

 | Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:50:12 -0400
 | From: David Van Horn <dvanhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 |
 | Aubrey Jaffer wrote:
 | > http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-101/srfi-101-tests.sls contains an
 | > import statement:
 | >
 | > ... What would be the import statement to have all the standard
 | > identifiers imported, excepting the list-related ones, which
 | > would come from srfi-101 (with their standard names)?
 |
 | It would be:
 |
 | (import (except (rnrs base) cons car cdr ...etc...)
 |          (prefix (only (rnrs base) null?) r6:)
 |          (rnrs exceptions)
 |          (srfi :101))

I think having SRFI-101 shadow R6RS identifiers is the most common way
that SRFI-101 would be used.  As it stands now, every prospective user
must pour through the SRFI-101 specification to create the list of all
the identifiers it binds.  This duplication of effort serves no
purpose.  Please add a complete import statement (replacing ...etc...)
to the text of SRFI-101 as an example of use.