Re: initial comments

ChurlSoo Joo wrote:
2009/9/16 Shiro Kawai <shiro@xxxxxxxx <mailto:shiro@xxxxxxxx>>
    Yet I still argue "immutable" means "its value never
    changes, no matter what", and it will be incorrect to
    use that term on something that can change.

    How about "read-only", for example?  I think in general
    "read-only" means the user can read it but cannot write
    to it, though it doesn't exclude the possibility that the
    value changes.

    --shiro

I'd like to hear it for my information, and I would listen to what others say.

I think Shiro's suggestion is a good one.

David