Re: Syntax question; possible errata

Michael Sperber wrote:
> On my keyboard, both , and # ain't shifted.  On on the keyboards of
> most my fellow Germans, it ain't either. :-)

Just my luck, that there's a major keyboard layout with unshifted #!

> (And how often do you intend to type this thing?)

Depends on how often you need a custom literal, I suppose. Anyway, this
part of my query was half-joking. I was mostly concerned about the
interactions with quasiquotation and macro transformers.
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd