Re: Syntax question; possible errata

>>>>> "Bradd" == Bradd W Szonye <bradd+srfi@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Bradd> On a more whimsical note, SRFI-10 has one other subtle flaw: It's very
Bradd> easy to mistype #,(...), at least on my keyboard. The rapid succession
Bradd> of shifted and unshifed characters makes it quite easy to type 3,(...)
Bradd> and #<(...) and #,9...). If any of you decide to implement the more
Bradd> ambitious "generalized compound data" SRFI, I strongly recommend that
Bradd> you use a shifted keystroke for the middle symbol!

On my keyboard, both , and # ain't shifted.  On on the keyboards of
most my fellow Germans, it ain't either. :-)

(And how often do you intend to type this thing?)

--
Cheers =8-} Mike